Wednesday 19 May 2010

exhausted



devil's spoke
18th May 2010

Finally done interview with a designer!
Really inspirational, I wish I had more time for this project
(actually whole summer, then I can ask Japanese artist as well when Im back home)
But I feel this is the thing we all should do normally, like
get some inspiration from researching, going to the talk, exhibition...
Nice to do this unit now, in the end of Second year...

and talk by course leader, this opportunity is great!
I will apply if I will be declined. worth try.
Then 1-2mins presentation. Need context? Ooookay.

Small launch party at Old street
First time to go to Camp, funny place.
But the bands was so close...! Good good
It was shame that I had no time to talk to the person from management
but hopefully...this could also help my project

No comments:

Post a Comment