Monday 16 August 2010

yokohama



explore
14th August 2010

Humid, hot Yokohama again.
Hmm I don't know about Yokohama even I am living a few stations away from there.
We stayed inside the building,(almost) all day long.





I think Japanese horror house is the most scariest one in the world.
Even if it is a really small one, the style is completely different from western and
it's so creepy and gross! (We went in after all though...)

And enjoyed the night view from the roller coaster.



And unexpectedly watched 'Salt'.
It was quite typical story of Action Movie,
but Angelina Jolie was sexy and cool.

I have been to the proper music event such as concert and festival in Japan,
but this was the first time to go in to small live house and see kind of gig.

I felt they are all enjoying play music and talk to people.
Pretty same as UK but I felt they are playing as a band because they has some kind of back ups...(maybe)

Anyway it was fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment