Saturday 12 December 2009

Day and Night

Why we have rain and a plenty of cloud everyday?
Why the sun will go down so soon??
Sometimes I feel like I couldn't see a bit of sunshine all day long.

This is the reason I have been feel so depressed these days...
Although I finished handing in my essay,
although the Christmas break will come in a week,
I was feeling that somehow my motivation will be gone so soon.

So rather than hating doing something,
I thought I should take advantage of this plenty of time
that I have... reading books, magazine, probably.
And watch the film or movie on the internet?

Oh this is strange because I am a kind of person who
hates killing time.
At least before, I considered that surfing on the internet is
wasting-time. But these days I finally realised the importance of
learning something, keep myself updated, and fill my empty
head with full of information :P

I definitely think that my speed of reading in English
became faster and listening skill became pretty much better
since I came here...UK...
2 years ago, I knew nothing. Nothing about England's living
or how the youth life look like, all I knew was the thing I saw and read
on TV, magazine, and newspapers in Japan.

I know I need more time to get closer to UK,
while I am struggling with language barrier and cultural differences.
But I got a skill to think thing in a positive way these days lol
Good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment