Sunday 27 December 2009

London

Today I went to London,
There were not so much of people than I expected,
but the area for the sale every shops were full of people.
So tired today, I had a headache as I walked throuth those dusty street

And I forced myself not to buy clothes even they are on sale price,
cuz I spent much money this month...
But I got loads of Japanese food stuff, for the ingredient of
recipe for celebrating the new year.
And guess what else I bought?
Harry Potter's philosopher's stone in Japanese edition...!
I got it in English, but when I read it for the first time was in my mother tongue
so there are much differences in feeling when I read in a different language.
The book which changed my life (yeah it's true!)
The book made the reason why I am here, England now.

I can't wait to open the wrapping to read it,
but let me sleep for this time, sooooo tired...

And here is the second drawing for today.
John Lennon.


No comments:

Post a Comment