Friday 1 October 2010

Finally restarted



1st October 2010

Hello, I've been busy but lazy to upload and write a blog for a month,
and I think I need to make myself back to the right(?) routine again...
to draw a picture a day and write down what I feel for each day.

I have moved to a new house,
I have travelled to Germany,
I have started my course,
and went to a lots of events
and saw a lots of great stuff
and got a big inspirations
and met many nice people
.....

I might to talk about it later on when I have time
but anyway it's already October...! (Unbelievably)

And for the last weekend I went to Sheffield with my friends
to celebrate her Birthday.

It was a big and beautiful city, having a lots of attractive stuff
and great for student life I think.
I really enjoyed staying there even it was a short time, just for 2 nights.

There's a plenty of nice cities and towns left that I have never been to in UK.
I wanna go to other big city such as Birmingham, Nottingham, or Liverpool.

And it was interesting to hear some people talking in strong accent...

No comments:

Post a Comment