Wednesday 27 October 2010

screen printed



stop
27th October 2010

I think I was too scared... :P


Today I went to the silkscreen workshop,
It was difficult enough for me, somehow I don't like that frame holder.
I prefer using steel framed screen and slightly smaller size which I used to
use when I was in high school.
Or maybe it was too long time ago it was, when I did printing last time.

Anyway I was kind of run out of time so I will try the same images next week too,
and hopefully be able to use as part of the project?

And went to Nandos, using the coupon we got the other day,
Yumm :)

Then help out friend's project a bit (it was just be in the photo tho)
and went back home, been watching drama, did some work...

I didint feel really well tonight...I hope it will be fine tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment