Monday 25 October 2010

rethink



vain
25th October 2010


I think Im okay






.....Today we had a presentation again, and sit and listen in the studio whole day.
I felt so tired when we finished at about 4.20

I think I need more skills on writing and speaking.
I knew this already but especially in these days...I feel I've been too lazy to study English and
learn new words. (That's because last time I took IELTS was ages ago and I havent read a lot of books this term)

And I also need to move on to TOEIC test, which is the certification that I definitely need to get until I graduate...

I will try to write my thoughts down more, and practice the best way to translate my opinions in English...

The other problem is, the lack of inspirational stuff to get ideas and other stuff I used to do.
So I should try everything I want to try, before I run out of time (which is going to be next summer),
and decide on my future, whether I should stay or not.......!!!!!!

that was another proposal ・_・*

No comments:

Post a Comment