Tuesday 9 March 2010

london!




m
9th March 2010

it seems it's been a while since I went to London last time...?
Today
I had a client brief, so about 20 of us went to actual company and asked them the questions.
We supposed to meet at Elephant and Castle station before meet client,
but my team was the latest one to get there! gosh!
We were late and got lost at the same time.
Oh I hate that station.

After we visit the company we went shopping.
I didn't feel so eager to buy something at first but I end up with buying a lot :P
Because there are so many nice clothe for spring so that made me want to try on and buy.
I really like the shoes I got at topshop, just only 40 quids!



then, went to meet up. today was quite fresh. met a lot of new people.good.

oh so sleepy..

No comments:

Post a Comment