Thursday 4 March 2010

MIKA



inside
28th February 2010

I went to MIKA's concert! Just before the assessment! lol
That day we had a bad weather, and I had a headache, and had lots things to worry about,
but he cheered me up a lot! I forgot every nasty things as I enjoyed the performance.

I think he is really good at making audience amused, and excitement :-)
And the stage artworks, lightening were so beautiful and fabulous!
It reminded me that I really love Live music, and made me want to go his concert again.
How artistic and unique he is.
I love it!






'take pics of me!!'




This is a massive balloon shaped of big girl's leg, it appeared after he sang "Big Girl(You are Beautiful)".lol



The lots of stage set and performance was gorgeous, it was like seeing circus^^
Enjoyable, soooo good!

No comments:

Post a Comment