Friday 19 March 2010

visual and audio



bf
18th March 2010

supposed to be Brandon...awful
who is this?

I, had a last session of CS today, questioning about what we are going to write.
I think I will work on question one, analysing the relationship between visual information and music on music videos.
Hmm sounds fun but just realised there are only 2 weeks until deadline :P

Then, made sheets of papers presenting our new concepts clearer,
made mini mockups for our 3D work...
then off to lecture.
This time it was an artist originally from Germany, Fred Flade.
His style of works were not my taste, (cuz pretty much about digital!)
but his 10 messages were clear.

And... got some books out about music culture.
I spent plenty of time to watch interesting music videos.
Time past so quickly...

This video, was shown on our last session CS today,
Lady Gaga's new video.
All we said about this was like...Mental....lol
couldn't stop laughing... amazing, in a way


Vezi mai multe video din Muzica


Tortoise-Salt the Skies




Beck-Black Tambourine

Love this!
He is amazing, I thought I have checked most of his video in the past, but I've been missed this.



kid 606- Sometimes

no lyrics, no credit, but communicating visually. really strong.





Ahhh so many nice videos to look at!
But maybe I will end up with writing my favorite one,
or not??

No comments:

Post a Comment