Wednesday 31 March 2010

books, what should i draw.



at
31st March 2010

I handed my essay in today! :)

Then went upstairs to create a new cv but...
I realised I forgot to bring Hard Disc, where the original data was saved in. :P
Besides, there is no career adviser so I just gave up and was keep finding books to borrow...

I cam borrow 7-day loan books for three weeks because it's easter!
yay :)
Maybe tomorrow I will go to uni again for a bit? in the afternoon
after pay rent for March.


Two Door Cinema Club cheers me up these days x



And, here I will post some videos that I looked and mentioned in the essay.
Maybe you have seen this, but Gorillaz's new video, "stylo"
Bruce Willis is acting in this!



And this video was picked up in the music news on yahoo uk a few weeks ago.
10 mins length! wow.
robotttttt



guess what?
i am not a robot.
like her voice. weired makeup though, since my friend introduced me x

No comments:

Post a Comment