Saturday 25 December 2010

I need to Come Back, finally...





This has been really, really, long time since I wrote the last post.

It is almost 2 months(!), as I have been missing the chance to write blog.
I was giving me the excuses not to write because I felt low for the last few months
especially since the new term started, and end up giving up the routine I have been
kept for about 10 months.

I am writing this new post because I had a wonderful spiritual Xmas day and
realised the new year is just around the corner.

Add to this, I drew xmas illustrations too.

Ate magnificent dinner,
Opened the wine for the prize I've got from the competition (detail later),
Exchanged the present,
and Watched Love Actually.
Quiet and nice night it was :)
Next Xmas I would be in Japan...

Experienced Tarot since I had it 3,4 years ago too.
The result was pretty much the truth except the one I didn't understand(or haven't figure it out).
Kind of scary isn't it :P
Thanx 8 san!

Hard work, make firm foundation, and then go out more.

I guess if I am going to express my 2010 year in one Kanji it will be

''焦''(means rush).

Thinking too much ain't be good thing,
I wanna be the person who can stand with own feet without lost.
The reason many unexpected(and unpleasant) things happened this year
was because I couldn't make right decision caused by insecure thoughts.

Well, for now, all I need to do first is to finish the dissertaion!!
I will work hard from tomorrow! Concentrate! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment