Tuesday 8 February 2011

Cannot be happier than this



dreamy
8th February 2011

heiheiheiheiheiheiheih

I! met! the guy from! my Most- favourite band, Noahandthewhale! in London!

I was in London to see In-store gig of Fenech-Solor,
but on the way back, when I was trying to across the road and waiting at the signal,
the face of a guy standing in front of me was sooo familiar to me.

And I found it was him, asking after we across the road.
It was lucky that my friend had a good camera so I could take pics together!

Somehow I have been always unlucky about their gigs, because I am living outside of London, so
couldn't make late-night gig, and they played when I was back in Japan, and I had a mistake
to miss the tickets of their gigs...
But, finally I could see and talk to him, I feel so greatttt

I think I was in panic...
but he was really nice person and didn't mind even if I stopped him and took his time.

I felt like it was a dream even right after I talked to him...
but because of this, I started to keep listening their tunes again,
some of the tunes are played nearly 200 times on my iTunes lol

I think I should listen to them and go to as much gig as I can before I go back to Japan.
Because they don't come to Japan! :(( I would not be able to see them anymore! :'(
Even if I love them so much!


Noah And The Whale - L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N.

No comments:

Post a Comment