Friday 4 February 2011

Spring



a black pot
4th February 2011

Is spring coming?



I found Snow Drop this morning when I was walking.
This should be one of the plants that will tell beginning of spring, wasn't it?

I think it is pretty warm these days, but guess last attack by winter will come on around March...

Then, tutorial for the competition today again.
And 1 hour again.
It is exactly one month left until the deadline! Ahhh I will be crazy :(
And I am doing 2 briefs.. how can I finish it..
I will work hard this weekend...

And, my work submitted to the competition of Lloyds had passed to the final judge!
I will be invited to the event on March, I guess there are many finalists and
the winner will be chosen among them...

For now, I need to concentrate on D&AD briefs,
but I really wish to win!

No comments:

Post a Comment