Sunday 6 February 2011

over and over



curious
6th February 2011

Ahh
It is almost a week since February started, nooo!

I couldn't manage to wake up this morning at 7, so we went for a walk at 10.30 instead..
then had lunch and generate ideas,
but there are too many families and people at Mcdonald this Sunday lunch time,
so we went back home...
Think Nero is the best place to be concentrate.

I felt sooo sleepy and couldn't resist, and had a nap,
thats how I wasted this afternoon! :((

Ahhh need to start nowww
and need to stop watching anymore One pieceeee

Btw I can't see these new episodes of it without any tears.
I remember I cried when I read original comic, but the quality of animation these days
got much better than before and it making it more dramatic :'(
And I love the opening song much much more than previous one!
(I amazed by how many times this new song played at Youtube...lol)



I wanna read through all the comics back in Japan again...


Oh, okay I will do my work yes! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment