Thursday 10 February 2011

Talk by Airside



chiguhagu
10th February 2011

It would be a midpoint of February after 4 days...why...! why February has only 28 days...

Today was a group meeting for the competition!
I went to Uni with a lot of enthusiasm(?), but nobody turned up and it end up with doing 1 to 1 tutorial again...lol
Well, in the first place, not many ppl doing Packaging design brief,
and the meeting was separated into a few groups among 3 days.
But still...haha
And there will be a new Client brief on Monday...!
I wanna do! Horse! and I got a printed brief today at the meeting.

But if I am going to do it, there would be no time at all?
Even more, I cannot do FMP anymore?



And today we had a talk at gallery, by Airside.
The design agency I went to the studio visit, and also launch party for their website the other day.
There are one of the founder, Alex and French illustrator, Malika.





Her erotic, kinky girls illustration was nice.
The smooth line of ladies made by illustrator were so beautiful.

After the talk we went to the pub just around the corner of Uni.
They are now setting up the studio in Japan so they quite well-known about Japanese culture?
We talked about Hatsune Miku! hahaha! geeky

And we could go to the studio visit (again!) and they can do the portfolio view for us.
Yess!

So, I need to create portfolio until next month...
Oh I made another subject to work on...gosh
I knew I had to make one now though! At least before I graduate.

No comments:

Post a Comment