Saturday 16 April 2011

castle



choice
16th April 2011

I'm not on the right track yet.
I was thinking going London all day long but gave up and forced myself to generate ideas and work hard for FMP.
The time I finally got to London was around 5.

I recently found the nice magazine, and I went to the shop that has been featured in the magazine,
in covent garden.
They had a lot of really nice design of plastic-made accessaries,
and I never knew that these products by this brand can be found in Tokyo as well..

Had massive dinner of Korean food,
and went to Camden to see Friend's Friend's band.





And what I found in the toilet at waterloo....
Hatsune miku...LOL
And see the title..."Hatsune Miku and the synthetic pop phenomenon"
Finally European ppl can read about Hatsune Miku on magazine too...
Crazy Japanese culture...

No comments:

Post a Comment