Sunday 10 April 2011

It was such a nice day, except the NG food.



assemble
10th April 2011

Today was a good day again, and enjoyed the sunshine in the Hyde park, London.
So many people were relaxed on the grass, looks comfortable.

The good weather made us feel cheerful too.
And I could call my friend again.
I really really wish that you can manage to come here..!!
Then it can be one of the exciting plan that I can wait for until the graduation.





Today, I was surprised because we were betrayed by our trustful shop, M&S.
Their food is usually very good but it was not today.
Add to that, I had such a strange Pub meal when we went for the drink evening.
I believe it was meant to be a caesar salad, but the thing served in front of me was just...
'Plateful grass with powder cheese and pieces of fried bread'.
I came across the un-tasty British food, it has been a while...

No comments:

Post a Comment