Wednesday 13 April 2011

Not confident



miracle
13th April 2011

Went London after the work
Korean dinner, Sundubu Jigae, was soooo nice
Ticket was sold out so just wandered around Night London.
Thanks to that, I could buy Natto from Japanese food shop.

And then went to Cafe Concerto in Piccadilly Circus.
The inside was cute, and their tarts are so good too.
I felt we talked a lot.
I just realised today that I have so many anxieties for everything, not only FMP,
but also the future after I go back.
As I speak out my situation and feeling, I found out I'm so stressful about being third year and
feeling the pressure for doing FMP as well the way tutor expect me to do.
But I think I could tidy up my mind a bit after I speak, thank you



By the way, I am the only one working for the library atm because other two went back home for Easter Holiday already,
which means I can work everyday this week and next week.


And, just found a MV, wanna try these costume on and shoot in London...

No comments:

Post a Comment