Friday 15 April 2011

Surgery and Invitation



Invitation
15th April 2011

Today I went to the design studio in Angel, because they offered us to show their studio around and
do a small surgery on our portfolio from the point of professional designer.
6persons each from 2nd and 3rd year.

This was the third time that I visit this studio.
After the short tour around the studio, we went to the gathering room and looked thorough
each third years' portfolio and got advices.

How to Layout, the ideal size and content of the picture to print out, and the description.
My turn was the last but she said my layout, description, and pictures are perfect and
no need to change anything :) yay

Today was such a good day, and kind of made me want to work much harder on FMP...?

And I got really really good news after I got back home!!!
Exciting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment