Wednesday 7 April 2010

7 days...



mp
1st April 2010

wowww :O sorry, I have been skipping to write a blog for a week!
I think I've been lazy since the easter break started...
hmm... im gonna quickly write what happened on each day,
like taking record for myself as a diary... :P

thursday was the beginning of April, officially the last day before easter,
paid rent, went to post office, went to do shelving work in the library,
then took a journey to croydon. where the tiger tiger is.
This was the first time for me to go, and I was supposed to go to kingston
on this day but plan changed.
Soooo many people were in a queue in front of the building,
just to get in...! and inside was so crowded as well, even it's got a quite big spaces.
Drunk 5 shots(not bad, compared to last time i went to boogie).
That was quite fun, but I think I will go again...too crowded :(
Besides, I am rather music gig person lol

No comments:

Post a Comment