Wednesday 7 April 2010

Kitsune



f
4th April 2010

All day in London.
Wanted to go many galleries again, but missed them again.
Cuz today is Sunday and easter...! should have realized... :'(
White cube, Kemistry, and book art book shop... All missed.
Went to V&A though.
I think I will spend whole day to travel around London and see everything I want, next time!
People learns from mistakes, see!

But the Liverpool's shops and markets are open,
and I got cute mobile phone case! hehe :) bear.
And oh I wish I could join the market here someday really...

Then went to Camden, to see the event that my friends are running.
It was like art performance, so two performer in the beginning were acting
drama by themselves, and after that they did poetry reading, film screeing, DJ that sort of things...? But we sneak out before the end of event, because we needed to go to another event and some of the program was not our taste.

By the way, this was the first time to go to Heaven in Charring Cross, where I have always wanted to go, because here often becomes a live concert.
There were few people when we arrive, but eventually it became packed with people...!
Sooooo crowded!! and so hot! I felt like I couldn't breathe properly.
And because this venue is normally a gay club, I saw lots of gay people.
some of them were like a girl, and wow their fashion @_@

But I really enjoyed the Lives, and the DJ was great.
Have to be careful though :(

I felt so exhausted, and slept after I went home like a dead.
I think I spent most of my energy for rest of the easter already...
no more exercises please...

No comments:

Post a Comment