Wednesday 7 April 2010

lots are happening in the place i don't know



ic
2nd April 2010

Bank Holiday---
I wanted to go to London to see some exhibition this day,
but I couldn't. Well, It was obvious that I would not be able to wake up early in the morning,
after the night I came back late and went to bed like 4 in the morning...

Anyway I head off to London in the afternoon, and went to photography gallery
to see exhibition and buy some new films for my holga.
I quite liked the effect of black and white film that I used in Venice,
so I wanted to try some photograph during easter again.
But, it was closed X(
So I end up with buying clothes lol
Then went to Camden to see gig.
I finally met designer from Queens of Sounds,
she was really nice person, and talked a lot about UK and music...
It is really hard and great thing, to go to gigs and talk to musicians,
and advertise the design.. I am respecting her aggressiveness so much..
Cuz at the end, if you don't do anything, that's the end.
You've gotta make a move if you want to change and improve your situation you are..
I learned a lot, and wanted to live in the UK more and more!
I think I can't go back Japan anymore :P Loving this country too much.
Learned a lot this night, and became to think the thing in different way.
And I really love clothes that I got this day! :)

http://queensofsounds.com/qos.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment