Friday 9 April 2010

should i



9th April 2010
islands

sunny today again, not warm as yesterday, but still good!
I was kind of stuck with the drawing so applied for the
work experience finally...
Can you imagine how many good design studios are
in that small capital, London??

Ahh I really want to get an offer from that company.
Luckily I could get one offer today, but not during the
period uni provided as part of the unit...

I even want to go Paris or Stockholm lol
well, one year left till graduation.

And today I bit worried about getting any appropriate
qualifications for getting job.
Cuz in Japan if you can't fill any good qualifications you have on your CV,
that would give company the impression of you are totally useless...
It's not a matter how great your portfolio for them,
it is a matter of how many and how high level of qualifications you have...
A difference between the way of proving your talent...haha
anyway should I take IELTS like I did 3 years before or
should I challenge to get another qualifications...
Or should I just focus on making my own works and
improve my skills continuously...?

Hmm? :(

No comments:

Post a Comment