Sunday 25 April 2010

Pick me up



Leaving So Soon?
25th April 2010

Tired... went to London, to see the event 'Pick Me Up' at Somerset house!
When we stepped out from the Embankment station, there were full of people by the river!
Marathon Marathon
Not only this area, everywhere in London was sooo busy today!






And yes, Pick Me Up was fantastic! Soooo Good!! Really inspiring, and good to know much new things.
Excellent.

In this event, there are lots of place displaying or showing the workplace like printing process.



And I was surprised that I came across my favorite Japanese artist's work, Natsuko Seki
Her work was great...love her sense. Good to see the actual prints that I used to see on computer screen.





There was Rob Ryan's workplace as well.
So delicate his cutting out pictures were...!





It was so good, I suggest everyone who studying art (especially Graphic Design) to go :)

Then went to Camden, always nice to see new people.
Aww love gigs...

And today I found out that three of four my birdtypo books were sold!
So happy... ! :'-) became want to create other new books.
The guy from concrete hermit was so nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment