Monday 27 December 2010

3000words...3000words to go

Finally reached to the half of the entire essay,
I want to finish it as soon as I can!
Hmm...I still need to work on to the uni's project and make a portfolio...
and this portfolio has to be done before the deadline of dissertation :P



This is one of the lovely Birthday presents I got, The weekly calendar of illustration by Airside.
I can't believe that there are already 2011's date on the same page.
2010 is nearly finishing...

And I cleaned up the house today.
Kitchen, Lounge, Bathroom, Corridor, and Staircase...
Especially the Kitchen's floor and sink is totally shiny :)
I will not let anybody say any complaints!





And, these images are the book design done by Coralie Bickford-Smith which I found when I was researching book design for the dissertation today.
Her design is so gorgeous, and especially these set of books about 'Arabian Nights - tales of 1001 nights' is so beautiful.
Because I was curious, I went to Amazon to see how much do they sell these books.
And the price was extraordinary: 650pounds.
I don't understand why the used product got much higher price though, which is 1689.06 pounds.
Unbelievable!!!!
I would just get one of the Penguin's classic book series from Waterstone's, which is also designed by her.

No comments:

Post a Comment