Sunday 26 December 2010

Technical Problem

Today was a boxing day, next day of Xmas.
Everyone must be in a middle of holiday mood
but I was working on dissertation X_X

It was almost the evening when I finally started to write the essay,
after the lots of reading and making structure.
I reached nearly 2000 words before the dinner time,
but the accident happened.

Somehow the Norton AntiVirus software detected the Virus in my
dissertation's word file, and it forced to save and close it.
Next moment when I opened the file again, the half of them
(means over 1000 words☆) has transformed into illegal character(?) or
disappeared. Hahaha

The only thing I can say to encourage myself to repair these text again before
go to sleep was, 'This was much better than losing everything after I finished whole essay...'

Anyway I am still staring at the screen and writing, when the clock is saying 4 in the morning.

What a nice start! :/ Ha

No comments:

Post a Comment