Tuesday 28 December 2010

5000

Finally I have reached to 5000 words today...!!
1000 words to go, one chapter and the conclusion.
I will leave this until the tutorial in middle of January after I reread & correct some points and concentrate on the project!!

I'm sooooo exhausted, after the long day of concentration.
But I am the person who can't leave the thing and stick at it everyday...
Anyway this would be the final academic writing I am going to do until
the graduation so I would be happier than ever after I hand this in...

And the landlord came in today with hired cleaner,
but there were only corridor and the bathroom on the 1st floor to clean up for them
because I did it yesterday! Hehe
I got chocolates for rewards :D and getting fatter and fatter lol

But the shower seems to be broken on 1st floor today, because the part of shower got a crack and the water is leaking out of it, and making noises of tapping the floor which is quite scary to hear in this lonely quiet house!! :(


And I watched Oshare izm of the episode about 4 guys from uno fog bar's CM.
I loveeddd itttt :))
This was the second time they coming as a guest, and I watched the first one when I was back in Japan this summer.

Can't stop watching dramas and TVs these days...
I have to go out!!
Otherwise my body will be petrified...

No comments:

Post a Comment