Friday 31 December 2010

New Year's Eve with Foals





That was such a fantastic New Year's Eve night I ever had.

I've never been impressed by the live music.
Their great play made me cry, especially when they are
playing ''Spanish Sahara'' and ''Red Socks Pugie''.
What a great night.
I love them forever..........!!!!

I could saw Yannis, Walter, and Jack quite close from my position,
but everyone including Edwin and Jimmy, and other guys supported them
when they counting the time down to the New Year.

It was at HMV forum Camden, London, but the whole venue was packed,
and the ticket was sold-out.

Surprisingly this was the first time I had a New Year's Eve in London
though it was the 4th New Year I experienced in this country :P
Never knew that all tube and bus service would be free until 4am!
Well done London...

Their music blew all the tiredness I had.

That was a great, great way of starting new year 2011.

Happy new year! All the best :))










No comments:

Post a Comment