Friday 12 February 2010

11th February



mod
11th February 2010

Today I had a second cs session,'music and culture'.
Today's topic started from early 60s including Mod's & Rockers, skinheads, Hippies, and Punk...
I have a feeling that the tutor has quite certain things to say in his mind when he is talking about his favorite area or speciality, but when he comes to the topic he seems not so sure about, I couldn't really understand what he is talking about. Because he changes the direction during the speech, and repeating the same things in different ways sometimes.
But for my favorite area, mods culture, was fine :)

anyway these days I feel like I had done nothing, except my school work, so Now I am struggling to get any inspirations or involve in any events sounds exciting...


and here's other things I made recently...

This is just an experimental work of bracelet, using elastic band and beads.





This is the book I made to scrap some pieces of graphic paper and other found object in Venice.








I made something for parts of accessary recently, using plastic plate.
This was really exciting! Hope I can develop my skill much further.


No comments:

Post a Comment