Wednesday 10 February 2010

Exhibition 'decode' at V&A



under the sea
9th February 2010

I spend a day in London today, to see the exhibitions at V&A as part of the project of uni.
This exhibition was about the technology and new way of communicate using computer-based skill and some other modern culture's stuff.
It was great to see and play with those works, which I think I would never be able to create by myself.
I liked the one looks like a one framed screen. It looks like a mirror at a glance, but if you stand under the light placed in front of this screen, it starts to create the image of shadow they sense from this light.
So the blur black&white image of you will emerge on the screen, like a exposed photograph.

After this we went to cass art in Angel,
but the student big discount day was next day, damn it!

and went to meet-up, drunk pretty much, then went home.

but on the way back home, we were taking last train, then the train suddenly stopped and staff was shouting 'all change please, the engineering work! there's a bus to Epsom!'.
I really worn out by this incident.
THIS is why I hate to live far away from London! ):-(

Wnat to find good place next year hopefully...

No comments:

Post a Comment