Saturday 13 February 2010

13th February 2010



it was right here just now
13th February 2010

As the research for my project, recently I searched the short animation songs on Youtube.
These series of 'Minna no uta' that I used to watch when I was a child, has lots of interesting short moving image.
I know Japan has expanded the area of Manga&Anime culture these days.
But I am not the big fan of this kind of culture... although I still enjoy reading some manga.
I just feel like the way they introducing this culture is sort of wrong...

Anyway this song just has been stuck in my mind!
I like this meaningless animation too!
Actually, the lyrics doesn't make any sense, but once you remember it, you will end up keep singing this phrase! lol







This is quite recent song, like 2006
The phrase rapping out in fast beat doesn't even sounds like Japanese!
And they just use patterned background and statue's illustration only.
I think it's just beautiful :)






This is quite old one, which is created in 60s,
And what amazed me is the person made this animation is Tadanori Yokoo!
The graphic designer who gave a massive influence in art industry in Japan.
It is black&white film, but it suits to the song very much.
It's so surprising that this animation made 22 years before I was born!

No comments:

Post a Comment