Saturday 6 February 2010

books and films



6th February 2010
Sing&the time

I love musicals.
There's no other such a thing exist in the world :)
I love to listen music, with the moving image...
In musical films the characters are dancing and singing,
and making the rhythms and excitement inside the story.
I love it even though it is a bit weird to see they stop
talking normally and suddenly starts to dance and sing.

Anyway,
watched the film 'the princess and the frog' by walt disney.
Classical, musical film of disney, except the princess is
a black girl which is quite rare case.
But it gives the entire film a bit different taste, and I loved when
they used some kind of cut- out look graphic when they started to sing.

Well, I was surrounded by lots of children and their parents,
but the seat was full and I really enjoyed it.
As I said in the presentation on Friday,
Anything can be inspiration!
This film made me want to work on moving image...
what a simple person I am :-P


Today I woke up quite early than usual,
went to uni's and city's library,
had a little bit of research,
had lunch,
did some sketchbook,
and went to cinema.

Hmmm havn't done any physical art work................ ):-(

No comments:

Post a Comment