Sunday 21 February 2010

sunday



new world
21st February 2010




I finally watched the film,
The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus
today.

since I saw the trailer, I really wanted to see because the world looks so weird and I liked it!

Well, I after I watched it, the story and the atmosphere was quite darker than I thought.
I don't think this is going to be my top-favorite, but I liked the sets and strange world.
This reminded me Alice in wonder land.
Seems nonsense but it has its own completed world.



And I watched A perfect world,
and disney's Pocahontas.
The illustration of nature world was so beautiful. I like it :)

I have been drawing all day watching films and listening music...
Well, we had a great amount of rain today I think,
so that was clever to stay home. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment