Tuesday 11 January 2011

cut



artful
11th January 2011

I had hair cut today :)
It made me feel so fresh especially at this time after the submission.

My fried cut it for me so it was only 15 pounds hehe :))
My hair is now so light...easy to treat...ahh feel so good!

Today I could sleep very well because I went to bed so early last night,
though I need more sleep, it was totally different feeling after I had a proper sleep time.

We used only bus after we got annoyed by the district line...
Besides, we just love and enjoy taking bus and observing the city from upper floor's seat.

Had a very nice shopping at Liverpool Street.
Happy Happy
And got a new room spray from Laura Ashley, this time is citrus flower♥nice smell...yum

And did some drawings and had a very relaxing time at cafe at night.
In the end got Japanese food like Natto, Plum and so on haha.

It was very nice day and Im satisfiedddd
Gonna work hard from tomorrow again! :)
Have to clean up my room and sort other things...

Ready to have Productive Year 2011!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment