Tuesday 18 January 2011

Good weather, good day



Sign
18th January 2011

Today's weather forecast was wrong!
It was sunny all day long, which was great :)
So I had a mistake of wearing thin jacket.
It was okay during the day but I found it was back to chilly air afterdark.

And I finished the dissertation completely finally!
It has to be submitted as a book, according to a rumour...
I have to book for ordering binding at art shop tomorrow or the day after tomorrow...
otherwise it will be really busy at very last minute... :(
I did proof reading today for last time and correct some grammar mistakes,
but I became to feel whether this contents is okay or not...lol
It is too late anyway and I dont wanna re-write again. So, just gonna leave it...



I have to focus on generating ideas for D&AD brief too.
At the moment I am thinking which songs I should choose for the theme for DIESEL's illustration brief.
There are so many nice tunes! cant decide!!
But I cant stop listening FOALS these days, even during working as a shelver in the library.
I just keep repeating mostly the 2nd album...
It also reminds me the counting-down night. Ahh I love theeeeemmmm
But I just don't like the music videos for their 2nd album...
They are just strange, except This Orient.
Spanish Shara is a bit of too much Yannis lol The tune is fantastic though!




And I saw the Moomin animation DVD I have been borrowing from the library.
It's so cuuuutteee but Snafkin looks a bit scaaaarrrryyyy lol

I am reading 'Moominvalley in November' too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment