Monday 17 January 2011

Final tutorial for the dissertation



reflection
17th January 2011

It is keep raining and stopping all day long...

I woke up late than I supposed to but I could spend time quite effectively today?
Going to the tutorial, work at library, and having rest at cafe :)

Today was the last chance to talk to the Study Adviser for the advise of dissertation.
She said there's no problem with my content, and all I need to do is a proof reading.
I need to correct minor mistakes such as 'a, the' and Prepositions.

I was working on the other pages to be attached beside the contents, such as Bibliography, Illustrating images, and Front cover e.t.c... since I came back home.
I just wanna finish it as soon as possible!
But I decided to do the re-proof reading tomorrow again after all.

By the way, I just wonder whether this essay has to be bound as a book in the end is true?
Our uni want us to spend much money in various ways...that's what I was complaining with my classmates today... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment