Friday 21 January 2011

Hand in...and cosmetic research



beside
21st January 2011

Friday.
I finally handed the dissertation in today!

We will have no class untill 31st,
I still got plenty things to do though...

I had one to one tutorial for D&AD this morning.
It was funny tutor was keep talking about Japanese design.
He was saying how great MUJI could get in to the European market place so successfully.

After that I went to Boots because I wanted to do the research to see
what sort of cosmetic packaging design British Cosmetic Brands have.
But I was disappointed them after all, couldn't find much good stuff to refer to.
I remembered how cute and high-quality design Japanese cosmetics had.

So I took a book out from the library, which was about Japanese 'kawaii' spirit.
A collection of kawaii graphics and packaging designs.
And they could give me the sense back, which is the feeling of 'I want this product!' I always used to have
when I saw any of kawaii, nice cosmetics in Japan.

I will do my best for this packaging design brief...



By the way.
I will go for a travel to Belgium from tomorrow.
This is a revenge for the 2 times fail of attempt going there.
We planned this plan just a week ago when we suddenly realised that we will have a week off after the dissertation deadline.

Antwarpen, Brugge, and Brussel.

I bet I will came back having chocolate addiction.

See you few days later... ^o^

No comments:

Post a Comment