Wednesday 19 January 2011

Londondon photo day



comfort
19th January 2011




Today I went to London to take pictures.
It is not for any particular project that I'm doing for my unit or anything.
I just wanted to start making some kind of memorial? of London.
We were keep checking the weather forecast for these days, and today was sunny and nice day in London as we expected!
Holding the digital camera we borrowed from uni, and walking around the city.



Starting point was at South Kensington.
Towards the V&A museum.



I was taking photo inside the museum and keep hanging the camera from the neck lol
One of the good things in this country is we can get in to this such a big great museum for free entry, and nobody's gonna say anything even I am taking photo of most of the stuff in there (except the special exhibition?),





This is my favourite photo of the day.
The view from the window is blurred because of the dirt on it, cuuuteeee
I think I look wired because I was taking really odd stuff, like focusing my camera to the floor, wall, and the lights on the ceiling...



Moved to Baker street after V&A.
These area including Baker Street to Marylebone lane has nice place to be in photo.
I walked into near the restaurant I used to work.



After we reached to Oxford Circus, we took a bus to Liverpool Street Station.
When I was taking photo of crowd in a rush hour in the station,
a staff asked me whether I am taking photo for private purpose or for the press.
I think it is because of the security but... putting photo on the blog can be in the boundary of 'private purpose', right?

I had a nice shopping again during we walking around Liverpool Street.
I love here :)) Then went to the Italian Restaurant we usually go.



Today I was obsessed with taking pictures of Latte's cup.
The bubble after I drunk it making interesting pattern like a lace, kawaiiiii



Then our last plan was taking the beautiful photos of nightview on the way back to Waterloo on the bus.
But the driver was driving the bus so violently, and the reflection on the grass interrupt us and we failed.

So we took off the bus when it arrived the riverside, to take BigBen and other buildings with Thames.
It was freeeeeezing!

I'm so exhausted. I was sleepy and hungry all day long :P
But this was so fun! I wanna do it again definitely.
I am really happy about finishing my dissertation early, really!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment