Friday 14 January 2011

plans



Lights
14th January 2011

Had a tutorial for the dissertation this morning.
I was told that they have only 10 minutes per person and can't read through all the essay to correct it,
so I was not expecting a lot. But it was actually very nice.
She could give me a good advises and it made me want to correct my writings and subjects, cuz I choose such an exciting subject.

After the tutorial I worked nearly 3 hours in the library.
Walk back and forth between the shelves, holding heavy books, putting them in order, and tidying them up.
That was tiring〜

We bought lunch from Mcdonald at 3 :P
The cherry pie (99p) was niccee

And wrote down the things I wanna do before the graduation. and other plans for this year...
Hmm... too many things I wanna do...

I would just go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment