Thursday 20 January 2011

fame



the other side
20th January 2011

I could wake up early this morning, even I was exhausted!
Well done me...

I printed out the dissertation (including my friend's), and take them to the art shop
to bind them.
I'm ready to hand in...!

Worked at the library, and went to town.
I've got Euro ready for Saturday :)
And I was working on generating ideas for the Competition in the afternoon...

But suddenly I became sleepy and fell into sleep,
and missed the timing for my dinner :(



I found nice video.
Funny, I was like, 'What is this video...trying to say?' in the beginning lol
The quality of the video is good, so it makes the concept of it more looks weird.
I listened to other songs of them, nice!

Cute Drummer




And then I jumped from the link to Foals' video again.
This PV is also chaos...I don't understand...
But Jack is so sexy!
And people discussing on the comment saying about How violent Yannis was
to throw the tire towards Jack lol

FOALS // OLYMPIC AIRWAYS from dave ma on Vimeo.







And one more thing, I forgot to write this yesterday's post,
that I saw Nicolas Hoult from Skins, on the backstreet of Oxford Circus!
He was wearing hoodie like this picture,but it was definitely him!
Totally different from the way he look in About a boy though :P




Sometimes I don't know how I can react when I saw famous people on the street coincidentally .
I always end up just being astonished by seeing them and they will gone, that's it. lol
The people I saw in the past are Faris from the Horrors (Twice), and the guitarist from Phoenix (in Paris),
and Edwin and Jimmy from Foals.
But I guess they want to walk just like a normal people even they are acting in TV...
Too big celebrity can't do that though, cuz I will definitely follow Emma Watson
if she was walking on the street!

No comments:

Post a Comment