Wednesday 12 January 2011

Sorting every little things out, atm



cafenero
12th January 2011

I was writing Dissertation in the end of last year,
and concentrated on the work for hand in this monday since the new year started.
I think I have been postponed all the things I supposed to finish.
So at this time after I hand in the work, Im gonna work hard on Dissertation to make it perfect.
And at the same time, want to make my routine back to normal, and work effectively.

Following pictures are the one I forgot to upload yesterday.
Found the luxury-looked Japanese restaurant called 'Moshi Moshi' we found in Liverpool street station.
The seat looks like a bamboo, interesting look from the side.
The name of restaurant sounds very familiar...(apart from the indie record company), it might be famous one...





topshop neon reflected on the glass, with a clock



Fountain in Trafalgar Square.





Beautifulllll

No comments:

Post a Comment