Wednesday 13 January 2010

13th January 2010



whichever
13th January 2010

Surprisingly our campus in Farnham and Epsom were closed due to ?heavy? snow today.
Aren't they being too cautious about snow??
Is this the usual thing??
Well, I understand it's better to avoid the danger of making any trouble and accident because of this snow though.

Anyway it didn't matter at all for me today,
cuz I kept being inside the house all day long.

I woke up nearly noon! how stupid I was!
Wasted whole morning...
Then started to work on doing stuff I have to prepare for the assessment...
Now there are lots of things to do still.
But tomorrow I can't wake up late like today so I will go to bed before one, oh yes!






I made some origami...
It might be included to our portfolio lol
No, seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment