Sunday 10 January 2010

Make and do

Tomorrow the new term will start.
I have a feeling that I have done nothing but being lazy and
spending money :P

But I have done A BIT OF my group work,
which is remaking something out of wasted things.
I made a cushion cover made out of worn-out sweater,
and a bag made of jeans pants and old bags( this one was a seriously hard work!)

I knew that recycling things,clothes are nice for the
environment and saving own money,
but I never done such a thing like remake and recycle with my own stuff.
This was quite fun and easy to do than I expected,
and really impressed how loads of website and people there are trying to
do this.

And what thought came up in mind during I was sewing jeans together was,
'Am I really studying Graphic Design??' lol

Knowing and experiencing as much of skills you can learn is
a great stuff. Even it is not directly connected to your speciality :)

Sometimes I wonder what is The Artist...



No comments:

Post a Comment