Wednesday 6 January 2010

New Year Paris 3.1



Paris Disney Land!
I used to live in Kanagawa, so that was quite easy access to Tokyo Disney Land
when I was in Japan. So when I was little I went to there quite often with my family
and friends.
But this time is Paris :)
That was quite fast and easy journey from central Paris to Disneyland.
It took less than hour, like 40 minutes with RER line.
Again, we set off quite early in the morning so we could enjoy beautiful sight of
morning forest on the way from the train's window.



The entrance was surprisingly small and shabby compared to Tokyo :P
but I really liked the castle! The combination of blue and pink was so cute!!





I could only see Rabbit from Pooh and Aradin& Jasmine...



There were a lot of different points from Tokyo Disneyland, in both good and bad way.
I really like the detailed and decorative set in Tokyo version,
especially Indiana Jones and Haunted Mansion, but the Space mountai, Big thunder Mountain,
and the details of Pirates of Caribbean was nicer than Tokyo.




Paris Disneyland was worth to go especially when the sun goes down.
The illuminations are so beautiful and colourful.
But it was so shame to know the themepark closes at 9 (Unbelievable!!).
So we had no time to enjoy dinner. But instead of it we saw the last Parade and
finally we met Mickey mouse and other characters :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment