Wednesday 20 January 2010

crowns



the boyfriend film
20th January 2010

Today I watched a film that I've been really keen to see, the boyfriend.
This film is made in late 60s and Twiggy is acting as a heroine in it.
Story was about the girl who works in theatre.
I didn't expected so much before I see it because this was made in about 40 years before anyway, and thought this was quite minor, boring film.
But it wasn't. The dancing(especially the tap dance) was amazing, and I really like its atmosphere including set design, fashion, and the colour which reminds me art deco poster.
The scene of party at the end was sooooo cute, I loved that kind of weird world!
I think this is one of the film which hard to get and be seen these days, but I think it is worth to find and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment