Sunday 24 January 2010

Beatles to Bowie



stranding in the meadow
23rd January 2010

I finally went the exhibition 'Beatles to Bowie (the 60s exposed)' at National portrait gallery yesterday.
2nd from the final day! phew...
I can't believe there were so many people and even I get there about 1, I couldn't get in untill 3.30 because of the limitation of entry.

the exhibition itself was so nice. I'm really happy that I could finally see it.
If you are interested in either 60s or music in that era, this exhibition would be really exciting one to see.
The catalogue of this exhibition was quite expensive to buy, but I about to buy other book about 60s...lol
Twiggy's book was 20 pounds!
but I controlled myself...

Now I'm really keen to listen to 60s music much more!
There were some bands and artist I've never heard of.
Inspiration♪

No comments:

Post a Comment