Thursday 21 January 2010

End of semester 3



companion
21st January 2010

My semester 3 is finished today!
We already get an introduction for new term,
and our class will going to be split into two.
One is team work again, doing some commercial thing
and another is personal project, you can do whatever you like.

It seems really nice opportunity to know commercial world,
this looks much more professional and connected to the future directly.

But what I am doing and what I am interested in the future is not
that kind of area anyway so I decided to do PDP.

***

I broke my phone yesterday so I went and get my new phone today.
There's a lots of difference between this new one and my old one.

Unexpected expense of this month but Im quite happy :)

Now I need to get used to it lol

1 comment: