Saturday 9 January 2010

Somewhere in Montmartre



Amelie
9th January 2010

I bought a DVD of Amelie today.
Something from my journey to Paris makes me want to
watch this film. And for the reason I have always wanted to buy,
I finally got it :)

It was only five pounds! what is going on hmv??
I felt like I want to get everything I want. cuz most of the
famous films are like under 10 quids, (7,5, and sometimes 3!)
I got shocked by knowing my favorite film 'Oliver!' which I have at home
was sold with price 5poundsss 8(

Anyway I got Amelie and watched it during I'm doing my work.
I love the way this film always takes me in to such a lovely
fantasy world. Based in Green and Red colour,
every items and people are so cute.
someday I want to make a work which has this kind of
great sense and taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment