Sunday 31 January 2010

Last Sunday on January



31st January 2010
Skipping rope

Today I spend morning playing around with wax seal that I got in Venice,
and made a piece of work for my bookbinding project.

On last year's November I did bookbinding and made a book which is called
'Book of silence'
Tomorrow I have to bring my work for displaying in a small space in uni,
but I haven't done any development or something on my book since I finished it last year.
So I just made a little version of my book's inside images,
to make it more easy to look at when it will be displayed.





And I got developed films of Toy camera today, and also the data and printed photo that I took in Paris early in this month.
Finally!
I really satisfied with the effect, this dark, blur image is exactly what I expected! XD
Now I'm really excited,
cuz I brought my other films that I used in Venice trip to ask them again to develop.
And this time I successfully made it with cheaper price, yey :)
What a wonderful thing in the world... Student Discount.lol

I can't wait to see my photos to be developed!
And I will upload some of my photos soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment